Sunday, April 4, 2010

:: threadless ::

I'm a huge fan of t-shirt design, so naturally I love Threadless.com. Unfortunately I just never found the time to register and submit any designs... until this past long weekend!

Upon visiting their site, I discovered that Threadless teamed up with Havaianas for an amazing design challenge. Designers were challenged to create both a sandal design and t-shirt design before April 4, 2010 11:59:59 CST.

I have two design submissions. The first one was based on the Flying Monkeys from the Wizard of Oz (gotta love their monkey suits!) That's when I noticed that the sandal straps were obscuring my design. So for the second submission, I designed with the straps in mind. And I might add - with very pleasant results!

If you like what you see and want these designs made into actual sandals and t-shirts - please take a moment to comment and vote for them.

Thanks for your support!

There goes the neighborhood! - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Sunshine Girls - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments:

Post a Comment