Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Art Challenge Day 4 - Node Rugs



It's Day 4 of the 5-day Art Challenge! I was nominated by Gary Fabbri to start this challenge, where each participant shares 3 drawings/paintings each day for 5 days and also nominates a fellow artist each day to do the same. I've invited Jason Hart, Stephen Macquignon, and Peggy Collins to share their awesome work. Today I'll nominate Lidija Paradinovic whose incredible talent is only matched by her giving nature. Lidija is always working something incredibly cool and I can't wait to see what she can share.

Day 4:
Last summer I was invited to exhibit in a picture book show in Spain with Oliver JeffersChris Haughton, Crowther Catherine, Sunkyung Cho, and Yann Brien. I still think I may have dreamt the whole thing, but then these fair trade Node rugs showed up at my door... Read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment