Tuesday, July 3, 2012

1000strangers @Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition

Rosedale Station (Spring)

I'm really excited to announce that after a decade of attending the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition, I'm finally exhibiting this year with my 1000strangers work.

But that's not all! I will also be sitting next to super talented and good friend Peter Schacht. Just like the good old days at Sheridan College!

While Peter will be showing off his latest beautiful paintings (acrylic & oil on carved wood), I will be exhibiting original 1000strangers sketches and Limited Edition (10) Archival Giclee Prints. I had a lot of fun composing my thoughts on each individual piece, so please be sure to click through them, like this sketch.

Show Details:

July 6, 7 & 8, 2012
Nathan Phillips Square

Booth: ORANGE #30 (along Queen Street)

Free Admission

Friday 10:30am-7:30pm
Saturday 10:30am-7:30pm
Sunday 10:30am-6:30pm

Please drop by this weekend and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment