Friday, April 19, 2013

:: wittlebee + threadless Kids subs ::


When I heard about the Wittlebee + Threadless Kids design challenge, I knew that I had to create something. Not just because I love designing for kids, but rather I now have the very best inspiration ever... in my beautiful baby boy.

Daddy's Little Monkey

Daddy's Little Monkey

This first design "Daddy's Little Monkey" was inspired by my little monkey.

As an artist, I thrive on that feeling of satisfaction from creating art. That sense of pride and accomplishment is second to none...

That was true, until I became a parent. As a new dad, I find my heart overflowing with pride and joy that I helped bring this little baby into the world. Watching my masterpiece get brighter and more beautiful every single day is just amazing.


Knock Knock

Knock Knock

This second submission "Knock Knock" is an infographic design of, "Three Little Pigs". It's clear, concise and parents can use it to tell the classic fairy tale to their child.

Just in case you needed a refresher, Christopher Walken is always happy to help you out! Just play the YouTube video below and enjoy the best four and a half minutes of your day!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment