Tuesday, April 30, 2013

:: Team Imagination ::

Team Imagination

Team Imagination

When I first heard about the Threadless Real Play challenge, I knew right away that I had to make time for this.

"Design a kids tee that inspires imaginative and creative play."

Amazing! My inspiration comes from my childhood where I spent much time in the wonderful world of imagination. I used to create rocket ships from old paper rolls and build cardboard cities only to knock them back down, because inevitably a giant monster always arrives. Ha ha, I'll always cherished these moments. Hopefully this design will inspire others to create, play and enjoy this fantastic concept called imagination.

If you like this design, please click the image above and vote. There are many great designs up for voting, so please go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment