Wednesday, May 8, 2013

:: TCAF 2013 ::

TCAF 2013

Hooray, I have been lucky enough to be accepted into Toronto Comic Arts Festival (aka TCAF) again this year!

In preparation, I have been busy punching buttons, re-ordering my picture books, hand-cutting bookmarks and even assembling a special mini book that collects my "Top 28 Picture Book Lego tributes". Check out the photos below.

TCAF is being held again at the Toronto Reference Library (789 Yonge St.) on May 11-12. This year I am on the main floor at table #122 right in the middle... just follow the ninja balloons!

Drop by, say hi and get a free origami pirate bookmark too!

Hope to see you there :)

Pirate Girl Origami Bookmark

Whew! Just punched over 200 Ninja Cowboy Bear buttons for TCAF next week!

8bit TCAF buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment